As lockdown restrictions start to ease and we all slowly return to our workplace offices, how will social distancing and our desk situations change?
The federal government has outlined new safety measures for businesses, with Chief Medical Officer Brendan Murphy urging companies to change hot-desking practices, put hand sanitiser throughout offices, avoid shaking hands, replace physical meetings with video chats and avoid large groups in small spaces.
Are work pods the answer? Or desk screens? Or are you lucky enough to work in a large space so the desks can be spread out?
I am sure this is a question a lot of employers are facing at this present moment
At BR by Design, we do not sell furniture, workstations or screens, however, we indirectly work in this space. BR by Design offers Antimicrobial, Fire retardant and Stain protection treatments for the fabrics used in the manufacture of furniture, office screens, blinds and curtains.
Why is this important you ask?
BR’s Germ Shield treatment is an Anti-microbial and anti-enveloped virus (includes Novel Coronavirus)
- Long-lasting efficacy
- Destroys both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria
- Inhibits growth and proliferation of harmful virus, moulds, spores, bacteria and fungi
- A treated fabric creates a hygienic environment
- Prevents odour and discolouration
- Increases the lifespan of the treated fabric
- Protection for Workers/ Residents in communal spaces